The overwhelming majority of today's stars have been striving for success over the years. Many celebrities had to spend a lot of time to conquer the musical Olympus, and especially those who came to Moscow from other cities had to try.
1. Larisa Dolina is a native of Baku. At the age of three, Larisa ended up in Odessa, where she began her musical career at the age of 19.
2. Valeria was born in the small town of Atkarsk in the Saratov region. At the age of 17, she arrived in the capital and entered the school. Gnesins.
3. Alexander Peskov was born in Koryazhma, Arkhangelsk region. After finishing 8 classes, he entered the Yaroslavl Theater School, but dropped it and moved to the Moscow Circus School.
4. Dima Bilan is from Karachay-Cherkessia. When the boy was six years old, the family moved to Kabardino-Balkaria. Studying in the ninth grade, the future singer ended up at a music festival in Moscow, and after graduating from school he entered the school. Gnesins.
5. Oksana Fedorova was born in Pskov. She dreamed of working in the police since childhood, so she entered the local police school. For her academic success, the girl was transferred to the University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in St. Petersburg.